It is the responsibility of the The Spy App user to ascertain, and obey all applicable laws in their country in regard to the use of The Spy App for 'sneaky purposes'.
Get the facts and understand your liability
In some areas it may be a Federal or State offense to install software onto a phone you do not own, without the owners awareness & consent. We do not condone the use of our software for any illegal purpose. By purchasing, download or using our software in any way, form or fashion, you acknowledge & approve the following:
- You represent that The Spy App will be used exclusively in a lawful manner. If you're in doubt as to the legality of your planned usage we require you consult with a registered attorney for the jurisdiction where you intend to use The Spy App.
- You acknowledge you own the mobile phone you will install the software on, or have consent from the owner to administrate the device & install software onto it.
- The Spy App will never release any of your private information or account data for any reason whatsoever, except to comply with a court order. If you use our software to commit a crime & a warrant or subpoena for records is issued by court order as part of an ongoing investigation, we are legally bound to comply. This may include the release of purchase information or other customer data as ordered by a judge.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for how you use the software, & for complying with all relevant laws in your area. You also acknowledge that neither The Spy App, nor any of its agents, affiliates, directors, employees & associates may be held liable, responsible or accountable for any type of damage, litigation or other legal action, which may arise either from your legal or illegal use of The Spy App software, websites, or any other software & under no circumstances will you be eligible for any form of compensation from the aforementioned.
- We are resellers for the monitoring software/app and get the commissions from the company - with the sale links. We do not have any responsibility for installing, about data, about servers, about websites. If you have any questions please contact directly what company/website you purchased the applications.