You are in session The Spy App (on smartphones) -> Technical Support
So in this session, we show all articles about techniques for The Spy App on the smartphone. Please remember that there are some things for this session:
1. If your device is iPhone, iPad:
- How to jailbreak with iOS: you need to do this because The Spy App is not available on AppStore. The app is available on Cydia so the device (iPhone, iPad) must be jail-broken.
2. If your phone/tablet is an Android device:
- How to setup/config some settings/options on your phone/tablet. It is a must step because The Spy App needs some essential configurations.settings to make the app work perfectly - for example, it makes the app work in silent mode/background mode, or even it makes the app is able to be installed because the app is not available on Google Play Store.
- How to root your phone/tablet. This is an optional step. That means The Spy App maybe has 50+ features but maybe there are some features need the device to be rooted - for example, Whatsapp tracking. Please read in the FAQ session for more details.
Special notes: please remember that we are about configuring on the target device where The Spy App will be installed. There are some brands they provider "monitor app" (sometimes they called it as "Viewer app") - normally it is no need to set up any configuration.
The target application: the app will be installed on the target device.
The target device: is the device of your child.
The viewer application: the app will be installed on YOUR device. It is optional and just for you to view the tracked data, or sometimes it lets you configure some settings such as interval value for GPS... But almost people use the browsers (Chrome, Firefox) to view the data log.
(we will update for more OS soon).